LIVERPOOL PRIDE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANNUAL RAFFLE
1. This raffle is operated by Liverpool Pride Ltd. Registered Company number
2. This raffle is open to anyone aged 18 or over who are mainland Great Britain residents (this excludes Northern Island, Isle Of Man and Channel Islands due to Gambling commission legislation). If this ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or to a person under the age of 18, or that does not meet this criteria, they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize and any payment will be returned.
3. This raffle is to be drawn randomly on the 4th September 2017 at 6pm at Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX. The draw will be broadcast live on social media (if possible – subject to ‘Live’ connection) linked to from www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/
4. There is one (1) grand prize for this raffle which consists of a holiday voucher covering flights to San Francisco, along with accommodation. See MAG terms for value.
5. Liverpool Pride reserve the right to issue other ‘runner up prizes’ for this raffle to tickets drawn in succession after the winning ticket, these prizes will be advertised on www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ra
6. The winners of the grand prize or runner up prizes will be informed in the first instance by telephone (if provided) and email on or before 5th September 2017.
7. Prize winners will have no more than 7 working days (12th September 2017) to claim their prize, if a prize has not been claimed then it will be forfeited and will be awarded to the next drawn ticket number (that has not won a prize) recorded from the draw, a recording of these will have been kept. This process will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
8. All proceeds from this raffle go to support the work of Liverpool Pride Ltd (Registered charity).
9. The cost of one entry into this raffle is £2.00. More than one ticket may be purchased by an individual. Payment can be made in cash at any of the named retailers, or tickets can be purchased online at www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ra
10. Payment must be in advance of receipt of the ticket.
11. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Please keep the ticket (either physical ticket stub or electronic email reference) as proof of purchase.
13. This raffle is not owned, nor operated by Manchester Airport or any other suppliers of prizes. Brand assets and prizes are used for promotion of this raffle only and are as part of the contributor’s sponsorship arrangement with Liverpool Pride Ltd.
14. Fulfilment of the main prize is subject to Manchester Airport’s own terms and conditions available at www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ra
15. By ticking the box (on physical ticket purchases) you agree to be kept up to date with news from Liverpool Pride and Manchester Airport you are agreeing that your name and email address can be provided to both mailing lists, but not to be shared with any other third party.