LIVERPOOL PRIDE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANNUAL RAFFLE
1. This raffle is operated by Liverpool Pride Ltd. Registered Company number
2. This raffle is open to anyone aged 18 or over who are mainland Great Britain residents (this excludes Northern Island, Isle Of Man and Channel Islands due to Gambling commission legislation). If this ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or to a person under the age of 18, or that does not meet this criteria, they will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit their prize and any payment will be returned.
3. This raffle is to be drawn randomly on the 4th September 2017 at 6pm at Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX. The draw will be broadcast live on social media (if possible – subject to ‘Live’ connection) linked to from www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/
4. There is one (1) grand prize for this raffle which consists of a holiday voucher covering flights to San Francisco, along with accommodation. See MAG terms for value.
5. Liverpool Pride reserve the right to issue other ‘runner up prizes’ for this raffle to tickets drawn in succession after the winning ticket, these prizes will be advertised on www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ra
6. The winners of the grand prize or runner up prizes will be informed in the first instance by telephone (if provided) and email on or before 5th September 2017.
7. Prize winners will have no more than 7 working days (12th September 2017) to claim their prize, if a prize has not been claimed then it will be forfeited and will be awarded to the next drawn ticket number (that has not won a prize) recorded from the draw, a recording of these will have been kept. This process will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
8. All proceeds from this raffle go to support the work of Liverpool Pride Ltd (Registered charity).
9. The cost of one entry into this raffle is £2.00. More than one ticket may be purchased by an individual. Payment can be made in cash at any of the named retailers, or tickets can be purchased online at www.liverpoolpride.co.uk/ra
10. Payment must be in advance of receipt of the ticket.
11. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Please keep the ticket (either physical ticket stub or electronic email reference) as proof of purchase.
13. This raffle is not owned, nor operated by Manchester Airport or any other suppliers of prizes. Brand assets and prizes are used for promotion of this raffle only and are as part of the contributor’s sponsorship arrangement with Liverpool Pride Ltd.
14. Fulfilment of the main prize is subject to Manchester Airport’s own terms and conditions further below. No refund will be given should the entrant be unable to redeem their prize as a result of not meeting the airport’s terms.
15. By ticking the box (on physical ticket purchases) you agree to be kept up to date with news from Liverpool Pride and Manchester Airport you are agreeing that your name and email address can be provided to both mailing lists, but not to be shared with any other third party.
MAG TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MAIN PRIZE
Travel Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize is: A £1,500 holiday voucher, which must be redeemed on the Manchester Airport Travel website: www.manchesterairport.co.uk/travel
2. The voucher can be used to purchase flights to San Francisco served directly from Manchester Airport, accommodation in the preferred location and additional holiday extras. All must be made under one booking, anything over the value of £1,500 must be paid by for the winner according to the payment terms on the Manchester Airport Travel website: https://fly.manchesterairport.co.uk/travel/pages/terms
3. The voucher can also be used to redeem additional holiday extras of the Manchester Airport Travel website – These have to be booked at the same time as the flights and accommodation
4. Closing date for entries is Sunday 3rd September 2017 at 9pm (the end of sales of raffle tickets)
5. No cash alternative, no frequent flyer miles, no entitlement to denied boarding compensation.
6. The voucher is strictly not transferable or exchangeable.
7. Routing/travel direction cannot be changed, nor the validity extended and can only be redeemed all together on one trip.
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the passenger. Travel insurance, spending money and transfers to and from the airports are not included. It is recommended that passengers obtain their own insurance.
9. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity as specified by the promoters.
10. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
11. Flights are subject to availability and Flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
12. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
13. The winner and their travel companion/s are solely responsible for ensuring they are travelling with valid passport/visas were necessary.
14. All other general terms of condition regarding carriage or stay are dictated by, the airline or accommodation provider.
15. Dates of travel are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply during popular travel periods. The holiday will be valid for travel from 21st August 2017 – 21st January 2019
16. The winner and nominated companions must travel together.
17. The prize must be booked via www.manchesterairport.co.uk/travel, at least 2 weeks in advance.
18. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Please note: For any US bookings the lead passenger has to be over 21 years of age. The validity on all passenger passports must have 6 months remaining from the date of their return. All passengers must be eligible for, and have, a ESTA Visa.
19. Any alternative travel arrangements made by the winner would be at the winner’s expense.
20. The winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the UK airport, and any other travel outside the prize holiday. The winner and their guest(s) are also responsible for any medical insurance, plus all other expenses including meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses.
21. Transfer to onwards destinations are not the responsibility of the promoter.
22. The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner or their guest to take up the prize.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
24. Winners accept prize at own risk
25. Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
26. You can enter the competition if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands), aged 18+. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG), their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
27. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county
29. By ticking the opt-in marketing box on the ticket you will be opting in to receive regular travel information, latest news & offers from Manchester Airport. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org