Trade with us
be on the front line!
Let us know you want to trade at Liverpool Pride!
Important information before you apply
Trading hours for Liverpool Pride 2018 are:
Saturday 28th July - 12pm – 6pm
Liverpool Pride aims to offer a variety of Stalls / Pitches across the event site which are based on a first
come first served basis. Please check before submitting your application.
Applications must be returned with ALL of the required documentation as soon as possible. Any with missing
information will not be processed until all documentation is received. We are limited on the number of stalls we
have to offer and an invoice will be sent at the time confirmation is also sent. By submitting your application you are agreeing to Liverpool Pride’s terms and conditions.
Other things to be aware of:
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a pitch on site as we need to ensure a varied offering is available.
- You must hold valid Public Liability Insurance and enclose a copy of your valid certificate in a separate email (see at end of form below).
- Traders may only operate from the pitches provided by Liverpool Pride.
- Traders purchasing an Open 3m x 3m Pitch must provide your own stall structure - this MUST be adequately weighted down in case of bad weather. All pitches will be on hard standing ground / concrete.
- Liverpool Pride will not be providing any structures, unless you have a table in the Marquee.
Please read through the Liverpool Pride Concessions Terms and Conditions by clicking HERE.